The next 200-HR Yoga Teacher Training on Cape Cod begins October 2019!
Join the wait-list to be of the first to receive more information.
The Golden Mind Project’s 200HR YTT program offers a unique, empowering approach to education which allows you to embody the wisdom of yoga philosophy and therefore create an authentic multi-dimensional experience for your students.
Designed for those who want to become certified yoga teachers …
It is also for those with a desire to:
- learn how to live more skillfully in the world
- gain tools to experience more peace + less struggle
- enhance communication skills
- dive deeper into the art + science of yoga
- deepen self-understanding
- and gain a greater knowledge of body alignment, anatomy + yoga philosophy.
You will learn + develop the key elements necessary to teach a fun, safe + effective yoga class as well as important skills that will positively serve all aspects of your life. Additionally, you will receive a well-rounded education that exceeds the curriculum standards criteria in 6 key categories as defined by Yoga Alliance.
What sets this Yoga Teacher Training apart?
With so many great teacher trainings to choose from, it is important to pick a training that really speaks to you with a lead teacher that you want to learn from. Because if you are simply interested in learning how to do the poses or how to advance your physical practice, there are plenty of online tutorials for that.
If you desire a deeper understanding of how to apply yoga to your everyday life, how to be authentically you, and use the ancient teachings and maps of yoga to inspire an empowered life of connection, growth and self-inquiry, then this is your training. Because Valerie isn’t just experienced in leading a safe, skilled class; she really shines in facilitating experiences that allow you to truly witness and tap into your true potential. She is an expert at holding space for her students, genuinely and unconditionally. She lives these teachings and is passionate about sharing it with others. To ‘live a life of yoga’ means to live a life of alignment, in which one’s thoughts, words, and actions are aligned. It is a life of integrity and authenticity: to oneself and the world at-large. And Valerie commits to this daily practice in everything she does.
What can I expect?
- With over 1,000 graduates nationwide, you can expect an experience that is dialed in from start to finish.
- More than simply gaining knowledge, you will actively participate in experiences to embody the wisdom which enhances your ability to not only lead an authentic multi-dimensional class, but also live a life of authenticity and alignment.
- You will be forever supported from the moment you embark on this journey with continued mentorship post-training.
- You will be seen and treated as an individual with not only a unique history, but your own unique gifts to share.
- You will be respected and honored for the person you are.
- Most importantly, you can expect the unexpected. Because it is likely that you will grow and develop in ways that are presently unimaginable.
- Please check out the Curriculum and FAQ for additional information.
Training Program Accreditation
The Golden Mind Project’s 200-HR YTT Program is a registered Yoga Alliance accredited school and operates as an affiliate school of The Yoga Professional. Valerie Lucas has been trained by Katie Brauer, industry leader and creator of The Yoga Professional. The YTT training program curriculum is provided by The Yoga Professional and not only meets the predetermined criteria set forth by Yoga Alliance but also holds a 5-star rating. Participants in this program can rest assured that the training they receive is of the highest quality, and the result of participation will equip them to lead a safe, effective yoga class with confidence and great skill.
Successful graduates of The Golden Mind Project’s 200-HR Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Certification are certified to teach hatha, vinyasa, gentle, and hot yoga styles and have the opportunity to become Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) through Yoga Alliance, the organization responsible for maintaining the integrity and consistency of yoga trainings throughout the world. Most studios in the United States require teachers to hold a minimum of 200-hr certificate in order to teach.
Want more information?
I am happy to answer any questions that you have regarding this life-changing and transformative experience. It is a HUGE investment of your time and money, and I will be 100% transparent to ensure that this is the right path for you. Many questions can be answered here – Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any additional questions, please reach out anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.