Yoga Studio Immersion
Bring your team together in this in-studio or online 2-Day immersion to dial-in your approach, create consistency, cohesion, and a collective within your community.
As a studio owner you can be confident that your teachers are offering classes that are not only safe and on-target with your brand, but also have the ability to connect with each and every student that walks through the door leaving them excited for more.
Maintain your individual style and unique voice AND:
- grow your class sizes, retention rates, and membership conversions
- connect to your WHY
- build confidence in your teaching
- learn the difference between teaching and facilitating and why it matters
- increase your capacity to tap into the heart of your students, making them keep coming back for more
- learn skillful techniques to create multidimensional experiences for your students
- enhance your understanding of the power of language and how to use it to empower your students
- grow in your ability to create safe, supportive, intelligent sequences
- expand your awareness of yoga history and how it affects us today
- deepen your understanding of learning styles and how to support each unique student (no matter their practice history)
- learn ways to connect with each person in the room so everyone leaves feeling seen, supported, and connected
What to expect:
Most studios opt for the virtual immersion, however in-studio options are also available.
Saturday + Sunday
6 hours per day (plus a 30-min break)
12 hours of CEU available
‘Thank you for such an incredible, informative first day. Your depth of knowledge, your sense of levity when needed, and the delivery of content was simply AMAZING. What you covered in 8 hours was SO MUCH BETTER than most of our 200hr YTTs … TRUTH!’— (Cornelius, NC)
‘The training was fun and highly informative. It not only solidified what I already know, but opened me up to new thoughts, ideas and ways of practicing and teaching yoga. Valerie is an awesome, energetic teacher who I look forward to working with more in the future.’— (St. Petersburg, FL)
‘Valerie is an amazing instructor! She cares so deeply about what she does, and it comes across in the way she teaches and presents information to her students. I went into the training with no expectations and left with a full complete understanding as well as some GREAT tools to help me be a better teacher overall.’— (Charlotte, NC)
‘Throughout the process I have grown not only as a yoga teacher, but as a student of the practice I teach. I have grown tremendously in areas I was not expecting, like in my personal life and views on the world. I am so thankful to be able to share my love for the art of yoga with my students, thanks to Valerie and The Golden Mind Project.’— (Cape Cod, MA)