I have created a safe space for people of all ages, shapes, and sizes to come together and learn more about yoga – the physical practice, as well as the many mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits that come with it.
If you are experiencing any sort of anxiety and/or depression or feelings of lack, this group is for YOU. There is no need to suffer a moment longer.
- Judgment-Free Zone
- Yoga experience welcome, but not required.
- Practice from the comfort of your own home without the stress of being on camera. (No Zoom calls!)
Even if you have yoga experience, I highly encourage you to join this community. You will gain from the connection and support and have access to personalized tips, tutorials, and workshops. If you have a regular yoga practice, and are still experiencing feelings of anxiety and/or depression, let me help you fast-track the mental and emotional benefits that took me 10+ years to figure out.
What you will get:
- A private Facebook community
- 4 introductory yoga classes to help beginners gain a solid foundation to build upon
- Personalized specialty classes
- Live Q + A sessions
- Private workshops
- Posture demonstrations + breakdowns
- Pregnant? Injured? Limited mobility? You will get personalized guidance + tips to modify your practice.
- And MORE!
**All classes, workshops, and content are exclusive to the private Facebook community and conducted live right in the private group. Replays are available so you can watch at your convenience.
- Kindness + an open mind is a MUST.
- Facebook profile (you can create a generic profile if you do not currently have one)
- One-time enrollment fee of $27 (Join with a friend and you each will get $5 off!)
Valerie’s intuitive style of teaching is empowering and accessible. Creator of The Golden Mind Project School of Yoga, Valerie is an expert at curating multi-dimensional experiences, which includes holding space for her students and allowing them to connect with their own personal power on + off of the mat. Passionate about sharing the tools to live yoga, Valerie spends much of her time working with students, teachers, and studios around the U.S. and abroad offering her wisdom + experience to apply these age-old practices to everyday life and show up more skillfully and engaged.
Sign up below and you will be sent a confirmation with information to get started as well as an invitation to the private group. If you are signing up with a friend, enter their name at checkout and use code: FRIENDS5OFF to receive your discount.
There are no refunds. You can decide to discontinue at anytime.