Invest in someone that is invested in YOU.
Better support your students and EMPOWER them in their experience.
- Access the subtle body to elicit multi-dimensional shifts for your students
- Fine-tune your cues and delivery through use of dynamic languaging + efficiency of language
- Advance your understanding of functional alignment + ability to modify to the needs of your individual students
- Safely assist your students through mirroring, verbal cues, and skillful hands-on guidance from a trauma-informed approach
- Increase your sensitivity to the energetic field, learning what tools to implement + when
- Gain access to themes, playlists, workshop ideas, and additional resources
- Learn how to work one-on-one with private students and create personalized yoga plans
- Tap into your passion + PURPOSE
- Develop your brand and business model
- Increase your confidence as a teacher, your student-retention rate, and your overall reach
- Catapult your growth as a yoga teacher and leader within the community
As your mentor, I will act as your mirror, providing objective feedback and insight into what is working and what can be adjusted for greater effect. You will grow exponentially as a teacher, setting yourself and your students up for success.
Successful completion of a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program and a commitment to service, inquiry + growth.
Have questions? Ask me here.
With 20+ years of yoga practice and almost 30 years of mindfulness practice, choosing to teach yoga was a natural shift for Valerie. Her classes and events are transformational. She has the ability to facilitate multi-dimensional experiences, helping her students connect to his/her own inner personal power. Valerie genuinely connects with and empowers each of her students, whether it is their first time on the mat or they have been practicing with her for years. Her authentic teaching style blends functional alignment with dynamic flow, a dose of humor and plentiful opportunities for self-inquiry. With a strong focus on the breath and intelligent transitions, Valerie is able to hold space for her students in a way that allows for maximum growth on and off of the mat. She is passionate about this practice and about sharing it with others so they too can experience what she calls, ‘The Golden Mind.’