Have you ever wondered why some yoga classes simply feel like a workout and others feel more like a mind-body-soul experience?
From working with yoga teachers around the globe, I have discovered 2 common threads:
1. Even the most experienced teachers with the purest of intentions are missing one critical step that is necessary to access the heart of their students and create transformation.
2. Teachers are making a HUGE mistake that is actually driving their students away.
So, what if I told you that in the next 30 days, by implementing just TWO simple and proven effective techniques, you could:
1. Create a greater connection with your students and tap into their hearts, opening the door for transformation to occur.
2. Increase your student-retention rate.
Would you be curious?
AND! This is effective whether you are teaching online/virtual classes or in-studio/public classes!
Better support your students and EMPOWER them in their experience.
Working together one-on-one (virtually and/or in person), you will build confidence + enhance your ability to build a safe container for your students, eliciting multi-dimensional shifts each time they step on the mat. You will increase your retention rate, which not only means more $ in your pocket, but also a greater impact by sharing this practice with a larger audience. We will fine tune your cues, enhance your delivery + efficiency of language, sequencing, business model and more.
Learn and implement the TWO critical steps that will help you to access the heart of your students and create the impact and transformation that will keep your students coming back for more.
- Learn the difference between ‘teaching’ and ‘facilitating’ and why it matters and the effect it has on your student-retention rate
- Seamlessly integrate yoga philosophy and ‘living yoga’ into your classes
- Build CONFIDENCE as a teacher and also in your ability to stand out from the crowd
- Learn a clear-cut approach to sequencing that taps into the natural Universal intelligence
- Access the subtle body to elicit multi-dimensional shifts for your students
- Fine-tune your cues and delivery through use of dynamic languaging + efficiency of language
- Gain skills to connect with each and every student in the room, whether it is their first time on the mat or they’ve been practicing with you for years
- Embody the teachings to teach from a place of wisdom
- Advance your understanding of functional alignment + ability to modify to the needs of your individual students
- Safely assist your students through mirroring, verbal cues, and skillful hands-on guidance from a trauma-informed approach
- Increase your sensitivity to the energetic field, learning what tools to implement + when
- Gain access to themes, playlists, workshop ideas, and additional resources
- Learn how to work one-on-one with private students and create personalized yoga plans
- Tap into your passion + PURPOSE
- Develop your brand and business model
- Gain tips + tricks for expanding your content online
- Learn how to create CEUs and become a teachers’ teacher
- Increase your confidence as a teacher, your student-retention rate, and your overall reach
- Catapult your growth as a yoga teacher and leader within the community
As your mentor, I will act as your mirror, providing objective feedback and insight into what is working and what can be adjusted for greater effect. You will grow exponentially as a teacher, setting yourself and your students up for success. We will work together to create a program that is unique to YOU and to your specific needs and goals.
Successful completion of a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program and a commitment to service, inquiry + growth. I take on a limited number of mentees at a time to ensure that I can give each teacher my maximum personalized support. If you are interested, apply right away or join the waiting list.
What to Expect:
Working one-on-one allows us to focus on your unique needs as they come up. Therefore, the sessions will look different teacher to teacher, week to week. Live sessions allow for real-time applications and feedback and is the quickest path to sustainable growth.
What you will receive per month:
- real-time support as available
- unlimited access to attend my workshops, classes + events
- monthly live 1-on-1 90-min Zoom sessions customized to your needs
- sequence reviews
- access to prerecorded Continuing Education workshops
- unlimited resources and personalized support
Let’s see if it is a good match first, and then we will work out a payment arrangement that meets your needs.
I recommend working together consistently for a minimum of 6 months to achieve the greatest results. Some teachers get what they need in those 6 months, most prefer to maintain an ongoing relationship to continue their growth.
If you know that you are committed to growth and are in it for the long haul, I also offer a 12-month program.